It’s been almost a year since our last post, a year which saw our work on the BBC and at the Barbican, opening Hastings Pier and closing the 950th anniversary of 1066 celebrations, we’ve been busy so far this year too focusing on working on subject matters and for organisations providing information and support for betterment as well as receiving 3 big commissions.
Over the last 9 months we’ve also started working in VR as well as:
• another SOLD OUT New Years Eve party
• We filmed and edited a fascinating series of 23 interviews including Radio4’s Shelia Dillon and author, analyst and co-director of the New Weather Institute Andrew Simms with The Food Systems Academy for a module on Food Ethics for Lancaster University
• We did a 3d animation to promote Enlightened Agriculture for The Campaign for Real Farming
• Animations for The Swingrowers ‘Butterfly’ video
• Documenting a Cardboard Citizens project in Hastings at Seaview homeless charity
• Animating an app store ad for gay social media network Blued
• Held another Pop up TShirt shop featuring 4 new designs from us 14 other artists at the launch of Hastings America Ground Independents Day which we instigated and oversaw
• Film maker/ Artist Andrew Køttings asked us to art direct/ design and produce the end title sequence for his next film Lek and the Dogs, commissioned by the BFI and premiering at The London Film Festival in December 2017
• Artwork for Riz Maslen’s first Neotropic album in 7 years ‘The Absolute Elsewhere’
• Stage design and building for the first Burning Heart Festival
• Created Hastings largest public art piece ‘WaveLength’
The next few months are set to be interesting which ever way our path takes us. stay tuned.